Thursday, January 24, 2013

Super Junior KRY Special Winter Concert at Budokan

at  Hong Kong Airport 

 cute Ryeowook ^^



kyu look so tired



Super Junior KRY Special Winter Concert at Budokan Tracklist


1.Sorry Sorry Answer
2.H.I.T
3.From U
4.Believe
5.Hanamizuki
6.Coagulation
7.Just You
8.The Night Chicago Died
9.Mirror
10.LA LA LA LOVE SONG(久保田利伸) -
-Kyu solo- 11.この世界のどこかで(Kono sekai no dokokade)
12.残像(Hikari)
-Ryeowook solo- 13.Baby
14.ありがとう〜帰りたくなったよ(メドレー)
-Yesung solo- 15.It has to be you
16.I Do
17.Your Eyes(RW Piano)
18.Midnight Fantasy
19.Lovin’ You
20.The One I Love Ancore
21.Bittersweet
22.Promise You
23.Sky


Super Junior KRY Special Winter Concert

saphire blue DAEBAKKKK :D




yesung oppa what are you doing :P





weird pose kyu hihihihihi






aw aw :D


STOP!!! U already in my heart :P

what are you searching for? :P

I'm peace maker ^^






Aigoooo 


*cover my eyes* kyaaa kyu and yesung hehehe







video







Credit:Agang,MagicVoice려욱,yem_2425,sup3rjunior,tszkwanelf,SJFeatELF, 日本菲菲,kyumin0304, @pics_sj,

video :necuta13,


Reupload : http://onlyusuperjunior.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment